Tuesday, April 23, 2013


Descriptive writing of a bike


This is a polygon bicycle. It has four wheels and a handle. Bicycle is an easy transportation for us. We even could bike inside the house if we are careful.

I love to bike, every saturday evening around 5 pm, I always bike in front of my house and sometimes I also bike with my friends. This evening it was different, I've been invited to a bike race with my friends and been ask to brought as much friends as I could to also join the race. I am excited.

I am now on the circle field. This is where the race will be at. It is really hot today so I'm using a hat. The race has started, I am could see everyone is paddling as fast as they could to reach the finish line. It's about 2 minutes, I am about to reach the finish line and someone passes me. I could see the red ribbon already, but someone has reached there first. So I got the second place. I am leaving the field with a happily because I receive the second place.

No comments:

Post a Comment